- Learn the line dance flashmob choreography.
You can find tutorial videos and stepsheets on our website or on YouTube.
- Ask other local line dance groups to join and organize a flashmob together.
It’s all about the community!!
- Perform the flashmob in a public space on the 1st Saturday in may (may 7th 2022).
There is no fixed performance time given by us. You can choose a time that suits you and your location best.
- Please make sure you have all permits to perform the flashmob in public and keep the current covid-situation in mind!
Your local authorities will help you with this. Usually they support events like this if it doesn’t collide with other events.
Or you can find a partner like a restaurant/bar, sports stadium, schools or shopping malls. They usually will have all permits needed.
- Create a Facebook event when you completed your organization. Give it the event name „city“/„country“ international linedance flashmob 2020 (for example. Düsseldorf/Germany International Linedance Flashmob 2020). Other Linedancers can find your flashmob more easily and join if they want.
Feel free to use our artwork for the event pictures and your promotion material (flyers) and social media.
- Film the flashmob and upload the video to YouTube/Vimeo and your socialmedia channels. Use #linedanceflashmob2022 so the rest of the world can find your video.
- Send us the link to your performance using the webform on our website. (Please do not send us the videofile via email).
We will share the links on our website and socialmedia channels.
- Spread the word and share this event with your community, family and friends.
If you have more questions feel free to reach out to us.
Thank you for being part of this. We are looking forward to see you dance all around the globe!
Greetings Sascha & Ben